The Many Benefits of the Amazon’s Sananga Eye Drops
I first found out about Sananga eye drops while I was traveling through Pisac sananga eye drops for sale , Peru in the middle of the Sacred Valley. My curiosity about sacred plant medicines led me into the Shaman Store located not far from the market area.
I was introduce to this plant medicine by the owner of the shop who told me this was good to use for clearing our mind and working with during my meditation. Sananga is also known as “lightning in the eyes” because it burns like hell! But don’t let that deter you, let’s dive deeper into just what Sananga is and how using it can benefit the user sananga eye drops for sale .
What is Sananga?
Sananga is a traditional medicine of the Yawanawá tribe, an indigenous group that is known as the legal guardians of the Amazon. They have been using Sananga eye drops and other Amazonian plant medicines for generations. They use Sananga for healing both spiritual and physical ailments, which include improving their focus and clearing out distracting energies before going on a hunt sananga eye drops for sale .
There are different Sanangas one can purchase. I chose one based on a recommendation while I was at the shop. It was created by the Yawanawá tribe in Brazil to help clear the mind, open up our third eye and help with meditation, and improve overall eye health.
Sananga eye drops are made from the Tabernaemontana undulate shrub of South America. They take the bark from the roots of the shrub and grind it into a very fine powder, which they strain several times through mesh using freshwater. Not all of the active ingredients have been scientifically proven, but it is said to contain ibogaine, which is known to have neurological and psychological benefits. It also contains several alkaloids that can have strong psychoactive effects.
The Medicinal Properties of Sananga
First and foremost, Sananga has spiritual properties to clear our blocked energies, emotionally, spiritually, and physically. The more we work with the plant, the more benefits we will start to feel from it sananga eye drops for sale . It can seek out the root of our problems or diseases and guide us.
The Yawanawá tribe and other Amazonian tribes have long used the plant to increase their long-range vision and sharpen their senses before going out on a hunt.
Sananga has been report to help people with severe eye diseases like glaucoma, cataracts, and even blindness.
Sananga’s benefits include antimicrobial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and anti-cancer properties.
- Antimicrobial: Studies from 1984 and 2002 show that the species T. pachysiphon and T. angulata have antimicrobial properties effective against a variety of bacteria. The bacteria species targeted include Staphylococcus aureus, which can cause skin infections and respiratory infections, and Pseudomonas aeruginosa, a notoriously drug-resistant bacteria linked to pneumonia, sepsis, and eye infections in people who wear contact lenses.
- Anti-fungal: A 2009 study showed that extracts of T. stapfiana was effective against a variety of fungi species, including Candida albicans, a yeast that can cause thrush in the mouth and yeast infections in the vagina. While Candida infections are typically easy to treat, the fungus poses risk to people with compromised immune systems.
- Antioxidant: The Tabernaemontana genus also has strong antioxidant properties. While nutritional antioxidants are widely known for their value in maintaining general health, ongoing research also suggests antioxidants could play a critical role in preventing age-related ocular problems like cataracts and macular degeneration.
- Anti-cancer: Studies dating back to 1977 have shown promising results that Tabernaemontana species could help combat cancer. The African species T. elegans was shown to be particularly effective at killing cancer cells.
- Anti-inflammatory: A 2003 study showed that T. pandacaqui had fever-reducing and anti-inflammatory qualities and was also quite effective at blocking pain signals.
Proper Use of Sananga Eye Drops
When purchasing Sananga it’s recommend you keep it in the fridge, where it can be store for up to six months. Sananga should not be use continuously, rather use for one week and then take a few days off, before starting again for another week on.
To administer the drops it’s best to be lying down in a comfortable low light setting. It’s easiest to have a friend administer the drops, however, they can be self-administer . The burn can be quite intense when you first begin using the Sananga drops, but it’s important to put the drops in both eyes quickly so it can evenly balance out the energies.
After administering the drops your eyes will adjust to the burning, just lay back or sit in a meditative position so you can relax, focus on your breathing and allow the plant to work its beneficial magic. The burning sensation will gradually lessen the more we work with Sananga.
If you are looking to increase your spiritual awareness and reach higher levels of consciousness, I recommend giving Sananga a try.
There are no reviews yet.